Almond Meal Crusted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1½ cup of Barney Butter Almond Meal
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- Combine almond meal, garlic powder, paprika and salt in a bowl.
- Beat 3 eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and transfer to Barney Butter Almond Meal mixture and coat.
- Spread coated cauliflower on parchment paper covered sheet pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes take the pan out and put a ¼ cup of hot sauce in a ziplock bag and add half of the cauliflower and toss to coat and then put it back on the sheet pan. Repeat with another ¼ cup of sauce and cauliflower.
- Return to oven and cook for 15 minutes or until crispy.