▫️1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
▫️ 1 teaspoon arrowroot starch
▫️ Sea Salt
▫️ 1/2 cup of Barney Butter almond flour
▫️ 1/3 cup of Follow Your Heart vegan parmesan cheese
▫️ 1 cup of gluten-free rice crumbs
▫️ 1 large eggplant
▫️ Olive Oil
▫️ Marinara Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice your eggplant into round slices.
3. In a bowl, whisk the almond milk and arrowroot starch and set aside. This will be your wet coat.
4. In a separate bowl, mix Barney Butter Almond Flour, Follow Your Heart vegan parmesan cheese, rice crumbs, and a pinch of sea salt. This will be your dry coat.
5. After a few minutes, when the oil is warmed up, dip an eggplant slice into your wet mixture and then coat with your dry mixture. Place on the pan and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip and repeat. Each side should be golden brown, so cook longer if needed. About 3-4 eggplant circles can be cooked at once.
6. On a baking pan lined with parchment paper, place the eggplant that is done cooking on the stovetop in the oven to keep warm.
7. Repeat this process until all the eggplant slices are gone. Once they are all in the oven, cook for an additional 10 minutes!
8. Dip in marinara and enjoy!