Ingredients3/4 cup whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour
1/2 cup jaggery or panela or coconut sugar
1/4 cup Elements Truffles Ashwagandha Drinking Chocolate Mix
1/2 tsp Baking powder
2.5 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1.2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Water or Orange Juice
1 tsp fresh Orange Rind
1/2 bar of Elements Truffles Orange Quinoa Chocolate bar
A few slices of Orange
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, drinking chocolate mix, and salt.
3. Add in the sugar. Mix it with the dry ingredients.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients - oil, water/juice, orange rind, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extra. Fold it in with the dry ingredients.
5. Chop the chocolate bar into small chunks. Add it to the cake mix. You can also add some nuts if you like.
6. Pour the batter in your greased cake pan. Add a few slices of orange on top of the batter. Bake it for 20 minutes.
7. Let is cool and enjoy it!
Shop the entire Elements Truffle Collection here.