⭐️GF BROWNIE COOKIES! ⭐️
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter Barney Butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg (room temp)
- 1 tbsp warm plant milk (I used almond)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 cup fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (or a lil extra)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream the unsalted butter, almond butter, and coconut sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the egg and mix in at a low speed until combined. Then add almond milk and 2 tsp of vanilla extract and mix on low speed until combined. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Then fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a spatula until a thick dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Roll the dough into 1.5 inch balls and place on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (Press the dough balls down a bit before baking) Bake for 7-9 min. Try not to over-bake if you want a gooey fudgy cookie! Let cool slightly and enjoy!