I made this Kung Pao Spaghetti recipe and it's been in regular rotation since. It only takes 30 minutes to make and is so delicious. I created this gluten free version using Karma Nuts Sea Salt Wrapped Cashews which adds a totally new layer of texture and crunchiness.
What You'll Need:
- 1 lb gluten free spaghetti
- two thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup soy sauce (gf also)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tb ground ginger
- 2 tsp red chili paste
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tb red wine vinegar
- 2 Tb cornstarch
- 1 TB sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Karma Nuts Sea Salt Wrapped Cashews
- 2 sliced green onions
- oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Boil spaghetti until tender
- While it boils, cook chicken in pan with the oil, salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together all other ingredients save for the cashews and onions
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the sauce to the pan and stir until thick and glossy.
- Next drain and add the pasta.
- Add cashews and two sliced green onions.
Credit to @HollyMarieSosa