Who loves cookies? Who loves cake? Why don't we combine them for the softest, fluffiest cookies around? We used seasonal pumpkin and dried cranberries coupled with our Karma Nuts Wrapped® Cashews to take these cakies/cookies to the next level. Call them whatever you like, just make sure to grab one before they're gone!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Karma Nuts Wrapped (or Roasted) Cashews, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in vanilla, egg, and pumpkin.
- Stir in dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Cut in cranberries, cashews, and orange zest - folding carefully.
- Drop onto cookie sheet in rounded tablespoons.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.