1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 6-count silicone donut pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Add remaining donut ingredients and whisk until smooth.
3. Spoon or pipe batter into donut pan. Bake until light in color and donuts spring back when pressed, about 20 minutes. Let donuts cool in pan for 15 minutes. Then, carefully remove from the mold (run a knife around the edges if needed) and place on a wire rack to cool.
4. Meanwhile, prepare glaze: To a small saucepan, add strawberries, oil and honey; heat on medium for 3 minutes, until strawberries start to break down. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth. Spread on top of each donut and garnish with freeze- dried berries (if using). Set aside to cool to room temperature.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, freeze 4 donuts; thaw when called for. Store remaining donuts in an airtight container.
- Serving Size1 Donut
- Carbohydrate Content19 g
- Cholesterol Content93 mg
- Fat Content22 g
- Fiber Content5 g
- Protein Content11 g
- Saturated Fat Content12 g
- Sodium Content207 mg
- Sugar Content11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content3 g