Holy guacamole these veggies are fire!! Serious flavor is packed in every bite of this taco filling. You won't miss having meat in there for a second (or add some too, after all you are the Pablo Picasso of your Taco).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutesIngredients
- 3 zucchini, cut in 1” sections
- 3 poblano pepper, cut in 1” sections
- ½ onion, cut in 1” sections
- 6-8 crimini mushrooms, cut in quarters
- ¼ tsp Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning
- ½ tsp Montana Mex Chile seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado oil
- 3-6 Tbsp Montana Mex Habanero sauce
- Chop all veggies according to ingredient list
- Warm saute pan. Add Montana Mex Avocado Oil. When hot, add zucchini, poblano peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
- Add Montana Mex jalapeño and chile seasonings.
- Saute 4-5 minutes, until golden brown and softened.
- Place filling on tortillas and top with Montana Mex Habanero sauce.
- Enjoy your tasty veggie tacos!