Skip to content
Make This: Orange Ginger Smoothie with Barney Butter Almond Butter
Orange Ginger Smoothie with Barney Butter Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 small oranges (or 1 large), peeled and chopped
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tsp piece ginger root, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Barney Butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder (optional)
- slivered almonds
- Pour the ingredients in the blender in the order listed.
- Puree on low speed working up to high until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Top with slivered almonds, and drink immediately.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.