- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, cooked
- 1 large Roma tomato, diced
- 4 whole large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 medium Vidalia onion
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs with egg whites. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick baking spray. Pour egg mixture evenly into cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Serve warm or place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.