This paprika grilled chicken is marinated with the warm smoky flavor of paprika and the sharp tang of lemon juice. Grill it ahead of time and use it in multiple meals throughout the week.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves grilled garlic (Mixed Grilled Vegetables), mashed
- 1 tsp paprika (TRY: Simply Organic Smoked Paprika)
- ¼ tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper (TRY: Simply Organic Ground Black Pepper)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed.
1. In a baking dish, whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Add chicken; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.2. Preheat grill to high. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill, close lid and grill until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.