Check out Chef Eduardo's take on an Italian classic - Rigatoni A La Vodka. Except we kept this pasta booze-free (we thought it was better to just drink it vs. putting it in the dish). Instead, we use our Sweet and Spicy Habanero Sauce as our pasta sauce spiced with our flavorful Jalapeño Seasoning.
Let me tell you, this dish was killer! Super tasty and easy to make, this should be a staple in any home's meal rotation. The heat is easily controlled in this dish too, simply cut back on the Jalapeño seasoning if you're looking for a milder dish.
- 1 lb Rigatoni
- ½ lb large Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 pin Plum tomatoes
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1/8 cup Montana Mex, extra virgin Avocado oil
- 11/22 bottle Montana Mex Sweet and Spicy Habanero sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning or add more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Montana Mex Sweet seasoning
- Bring pot of water to boil. Add pasta and give a quick stir.
- In a large pan over medium high heat, add Montana Mex Avocado Oil. Add shrimp, cook one minute and flip shrimp. Season with Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning, and then move shrimp to outer rim of pan.
- Add garlic and tomatoes to center of pan. Stir and cook for one minute.
- Add Habanero sauce. Stir and toss.
- Sprinkle mixture with Jalapeno seasoning.
- Strain pasta, rinse with warm water and then add to sauce.
- Over low heat, stir pasta until evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve and top with drizzle of our Homemade Pesto.