- Recipe by: Chef Tony Reed, Spiceology Foodservice Director
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Time: 30 minutes
- 6 cups cauliflower
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Purple Haze Salt Free Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Set the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces small enough for one bite floret.
- Place in a medium size bowl coat with oil then add Purple Haze Rub, coat evenly.
- Place in the oven and roast for 18 minutes or until tender, remove from oven.
- Carefully place the hot cauliflower in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese, garlic and pepper. Blend to combine ingredients.
- Remove mixture from the blender and serve hot.