Everyone knows that quitting smoking isn’t easy. In recent years, vaping (or e-cigs) have become a bridge for people trying to quit smoking. However, vaping can be just as addicting as smoking and there is also a misconception that it is completely safe. Vaping and e-cigs also contain chemicals (including nicotine) that can harm your body. If you’re looking for a safe and natural support alternative while quitting smoking or vaping, we hope you will consider trying Boost Oxygen and our different aromas.
- Vaping and e-cigs became a popular alternative for people trying to quit smoking.
- While vaping is less harmful than cigarettes, there is a misconception that it is completely safe. It is not.
- Both cigarette and e-cigs contain a variety of harmful chemicals, including nicotine.
- Thanks to marketing by e-cig companies and cigarette manufacturers, many teens (who never smoked before) have started vaping and are suffering cardiovascular issues.
- Many people are now looking for an alternative to help quit the addiction of vaping and e-cigs.
- If you’re trying to quit smoking or vaping, we hope you will consider Boost Oxygen and our aromas as a safe and natural alternative.
- Boost Oxygen is also gaining popularity with the cannabis community. According to a recent article by The Marijuana Times, Boost Oxygen can "enhance your experience".