Pair one of our trendy, refillable aluminum bottles with 4 full refills of our great smelling, refillable, natural foaming hand soap.
- Each starter kit contains 4 pods of lemongrass or citrus ginger soap.
- Every pod is designed to create one bottle of 8.5 ounces of hand soap.
- Made without any parabens, phosphates, triclosan, sulfates or synthetic scents or dyes.
- Petal pods are plant-derived, vegan, natural, and non-toxic.
- Our bottle is made from 100% recyclable, lightweight aluminum.
- The foaming pump is made from recycled plastics and designed to last.
- Bottle designs include Raw, Black or White to match any home decor.
Clean hands for a cleaner world. It sounds simple, but until now, hand soap was never a big part of the solution for the climate crisis and plastic waste that contributes significantly to landfills, ocean waste and marine life devastation. Founded in 2019 by Jason Domangue, a longtime Austin resident who moved home to the New Orleans area to be closer to the water, Petal is a sustainability company making zero-waste hand soap. With the perfect combination of sustainable aluminum packaging, fresh scents (citrus ginger and lemongrass, initially) and natural ingredients, Petal aims to supply every household not only with the best hand soap, but also the most stylish and sustainable. Their first collaborations are with esteemed marine life muralist Wyland's foundation (the Wyland Foundation), and renowned surfing and commercial photographer Corey Wilson