PFB01-BRegular price $10.00 Save $0.00
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 2
- Our refillable bottles are made from 100% recyclable, lightweight aluminium.
- Unlike other hand soaps, it is designed to be reused.
- The foaming pump is made from post-consumer resin (PCR) plastics and built to last.
- Each bottle will hold 8.5 ounces of soap.
- Choose from Raw, Black, White or our collaborations with the Wyland Foundation and Corey Wilson.
Clean hands for a cleaner world. It sounds simple, but until now, hand soap was never a big part of the solution for the climate crisis and plastic waste that contributes significantly to landfills, ocean waste and marine life devastation. Founded in 2019 by Jason Domangue, a longtime Austin resident who moved home to the New Orleans area to be closer to the water, Petal is a sustainability company making zero-waste hand soap. With the perfect combination of sustainable aluminum packaging, fresh scents (citrus ginger and lemongrass, initially) and natural ingredients, Petal aims to supply every household not only with the best hand soap, but also the most stylish and sustainable. Their first collaborations are with esteemed marine life muralist Wyland's foundation (the Wyland Foundation), and renowned surfing and commercial photographer Corey Wilson