The Corey Wilson Collection features 3 bottles styled with exclusive photos taken by the award-winning photographer, paired with 4 Lemongrass and 4 Citrus Ginger Pod Refills.
- Every pod is designed to create one 8.5 once bottle of hand soap.
- 4 Pods are shipped in 100% recyclable, lightweight aluminum cans.
- Petal pods are plant-derived, vegan, natural, and non-toxic. Made without any parabens, phosphates, triclosan, sulfates or synthetic scents or dyes.
- Our bottle is made from 100% recyclable, lightweight aluminium. The foaming pump is made from recycled plastics and designed to last.
- This collection includes 3 exclusive designs from Corey Wilson: Sea Foam, Palm, and Ocean Calm.
Corey Wilson is a renowned photographer whose work with brands like Apple and Aston-Martin is secondary only to his legendary work shooting the ocean and surfing culture.
The Corey Wilson Collection features some of his most stunning photos customized on Petal's reusable bottles, further connecting sustainability in your home to the Why: protecting our oceans from single-use plastic waste.
"Right from the tag line, 'clean hands for a cleaner world', Petal had my attention. Having worked across the globe, I have seen firsthand how plastic waste is affecting our planet. My hope with this partnership is that people will begin and/or continue to reduce the amount of plastic waste they emit." - Corey Wilson
Clean hands for a cleaner world. It sounds simple, but until now, hand soap was never a big part of the solution for the climate crisis and plastic waste that contributes significantly to landfills, ocean waste and marine life devastation. Founded in 2019 by Jason Domangue, a longtime Austin resident who moved home to the New Orleans area to be closer to the water, Petal is a sustainability company making zero-waste hand soap. With the perfect combination of sustainable aluminum packaging, fresh scents (citrus ginger and lemongrass, initially) and natural ingredients, Petal aims to supply every household not only with the best hand soap, but also the most stylish and sustainable. Their first collaborations are with esteemed marine life muralist Wyland's foundation (the Wyland Foundation), and renowned surfing and commercial photographer Corey Wilson