PST02-04LGRegular price $15.00 Save $-15.00
Always have soap when you need it!
- Each recyclable aluminum can contains 4 pods refills.
- Each pod is designed to create one bottle of 8.5 ounces of hand soap when mixed with water.
- Made without any parabens, phosphates, triclosan, sulfates or synthetic scents or dyes.
- Petal pods are plant-derived, vegan, natural, and non-toxic.
- Pods completely dissolve in water and do not persist in the environment.
- Packaged in 100% recyclable aluminum.
- Choose from two natural scents: lemongrass or natural citrus ginger.
Clean hands for a cleaner world. It sounds simple, but until now, hand soap was never a big part of the solution for the climate crisis and plastic waste that contributes significantly to landfills, ocean waste and marine life devastation. Founded in 2019 by Jason Domangue, a longtime Austin resident who moved home to the New Orleans area to be closer to the water, Petal is a sustainability company making zero-waste hand soap. With the perfect combination of sustainable aluminum packaging, fresh scents (citrus ginger and lemongrass, initially) and natural ingredients, Petal aims to supply every household not only with the best hand soap, but also the most stylish and sustainable. Their first collaborations are with esteemed marine life muralist Wyland’s foundation (the Wyland Foundation), and renowned surfing and commercial photographer Corey Wilson