3 cups puffed cereal (I used cocoa rice crisps from 365 brand)
2 tbs vanilla plant-based protein powder (optional)
1/2 cup + 1 tbs Barney Butter smooth almond butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbs coconut oil
3/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
1. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
2. Add all ingredients, except coconut oil + chocolate chips to a bowl and stir to combine thoroughly.
3. Spread the mixture in the pan and press down firmly with a spatula.
4. Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and pour over the cereal mixture.
5. Put the pan in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
6. Cut into 9 bars.