This Middle Eastern-inspired bowl is all about big flavor with minimal effort. A garlicky, tahini-spiked yogurt brings all the elements together and takes just minutes to make. Assemble a few bowls at the beginning of the week for easy make-ahead lunches.
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (8.5-oz.) pkg. precooked farro
- 2 cups chopped English cucumber
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 (15-oz.) can unsalted chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Place chicken and oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cumin, and paprika in a bowl. Add spice mixture to chicken mixture; toss to coat.
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon cumin, yogurt, lemon juice, tahini, and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat farro according to package directions. Place 1/2 cup farro in each of 4 bowls. Top each serving with about 3/4 cup chicken mixture, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup tomatoes, about 1/3 cup chickpeas, and 2 1/2 tablespoons Greek yogurt mixture. Top with parsley and black pepper.