- 10 small apples, peeled
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 cup Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil - room temperature
- Peel 10 small apples, slice, and place in a medium-size bowl.
- Add coconut sugar and freshly squeezed lemon to the apples and mix until coated evenly.
- Place your apple filling in a 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl add your crust ingredients and mix. It's okay if the crust mixture isn't smooth.
- Roll out crust and place evenly over the apple filling.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and apples are bubbling.