Skip to content
Make This: Barney Butter Oaty Protein Pizza
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pan-fry as one giant pancake on a hot nonstick pan further nonsticked with a teaspoon of coconut oil or some low-calorie cooking spray.
- Once it's cooked and looks like a dense protein pancake, remove it from the pan.
- Add your pizza toppings - beginning with tomato paste, veggies and/ or meats, and ending with cheese (ideally mozzarella) and more herbs like basil, thyme, rosemary, or parsley.
- Stick it under the broiler for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.