- 1 tablespoon Red Curry Paste from Thai Kitchen
- 2 tablespoon Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For added spice, top with a pinch of chili flakes
- Place all your ingredient in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add spices as you need.
- Top with chili flakes, freshly chopped cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with a delicious veggie platter!
Shop the complete Barney Butter collection here.