Superfood ThunderBird Bar Muffins
- 2 Pecan + Goji + Pistachio Thunderbird Bars (chopped)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 loosely packed cup of fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure, organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, eggs, and baking soda.
- In a blender, blend Thunderbird Bars, spinach, coconut oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, and vanilla.
- Combine contents of the blender into your large bowl with the almond flour and mix thoroughly.
- Spread in muffin tins and top with sliced almonds and/or shredded coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes.